Wednesday, December 7, 2011
I have so very much to be thankful in my life!!!
For the past 33 months I have been married to my best friend who works so hard for our family. He is one busy guy but he ALWAYS makes time for us. I love him so much!! I am one lucky girl to have found the perfect match for me. Adam- I think you are the best and I am so glad that I get to spend eternity with you!
For the past 15 and a half months I have been the mommy of the sweetest little boy ever! I am so happy that I am a stay at home mom and get to spend so much time with my Logan Baby. My favorite part of the day is waking up with him. He is so happy and so excited to see me and I am really excited to see him and play with him. He has been such a wonderful blessing in my life. He makes me want to be a better person and I hope and pray that I can always be a good example to him and that he will know how loved he his by his parents. It is amazing how much he has learned and I love being a part of it.
What Logan Baby is up to these days:
- He has discovered that people pay attention to him and he loves showing off!
- He is very proud of himself and will clap pretty much after everything he does. He will shut the dishwasher and clap, turn off the tv and clap, he will throw the ball and clap and I love it! The clapping stage is really fun and I am glad he didn't skip it.
- He thinks that every fruit is a banana so when he sits down to eat he will always say banana over and over again.
- He likes playing with his hair which is a problem when he is eating because there will be pasta sauce, jam, bananas, or any sticky thing in his hair.
- He will sign "all done" when he is finished eating and he will mimic other signs as well.
- He loves the shower and bath if he is downstairs and hears the shower he will come upstairs as fast as he can to join mom or dad. One time with me he started climbing in with his clothes on.
- He loves finding mommy's bellybutton. (which is not hard to find)
- He has mastered the stairs up and down which is really nice for me since carrying a baby in my belly and then a 28lb. Logan baby up the stairs was getting tiring! Yes that is right he is 28lbs!!
- He loves his bottle!
- When he gets hurt or if he is sad he wants ME!
- When he goes to bed he wraps the blanket around his head.
- He babbles all the time but the main words he says are: banana, a ball, da da or daddy, mama sometimes but not often, he says a word that sounds like happy, heidi, or abby so I just assume he is saying he is happy.
- He will crawl under the bathroom sinks and unwrap all of the toilet paper rolls.
- He is happy pretty much all the time.
- He liks pushing the kitchen chairs all over.
- He sleeps 11-12 hours a night and usually takes a 3 hours nap.
- He is starting to throw little tantrums. The tantrums are usually caused by him seeing a cell phone, ipad, computer mouse or keyboard, the remote control and me not letting him have them. So he will start crying and I will open up my arms and say "what's wrong" and he comes running to me to love and comfort him. Sometimes he will just throw himself on the floor or throw his head backward or forward and will get hurt which makes me sad.
- He loves gymboree, music class, playing outside, and wearing hats.
- He loves his bottle! (This deserves to be on here twice)
Here is a picture overload in no specific order. Some pictures are more recent and some are from the summer.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
We spent last week in Atlanta and we sure had a good time! It was HOT, HOT, HOT 92 degrees and add the humidity it was quite a change from Utah.
Thank you so much David, Judy, Eliza, Abigail, and Jonah for letting us crash at your place and for taking us to all the fun places.
Some of the highlights of the trip were: Swimming, Pedicures, The Amazing Coke Factory, Braves game, The Aquarium, Piedmont Park, The yummy food and of course the yummy treats.
I am so very grateful that Logan is such a good boy. He was awesome on all the flights. And was a great little trooper during all of our excursions.
Logan saying goodbye to Utah
Friday, April 29, 2011
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Baby “Nogan” or baby “Wogan” (from the mouths of my adorable nephews) is the best little boy ever! No, really I don’t know what I did to deserve such a sweet, sweet little boy, but I am ever so grateful.
The little dudes accomplishments:
-sleeps through the night…yay for me! (secretly, I miss getting up with him)
-rolls all over the place
-crawls backwards or shall I say scoots backwards (he can't quite get the forward thing down)
-is constantly in the plank position
-loves eating solids (lets be honest this boy has never had problems with eating)
-is in the 75 percentile for height and weight (he is what "they" call thriving)
The little dudes likes/loves:
-mommy and daddy
-baby signing time
-water spray bottle
-driving in the car
-still loving his jumperoo and playmat
-likes to be carried around and loves when we dance to music
The little dudes dislikes:
-having his face washed
-moving his arms to much (pat-a-cake is not an option)
-going to bed at night (just the past 3 nights) I end up going in and rubbing his back for 5 minutes and then he falls asleep
-the wind in his face (who does?)
Monday, February 14, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Thursday's add a little more excitement in mine and Logan's life because we get to hang out with cute little Hudson. Hudson is my friend Shay's little boy and he is just as cute as can be. Logan sometimes just stares at Hudson especially when he starts to squeal, probably wondering what all the fuss is about. The boys have quite different personalities with Hudson having a lot of energy, constantly moving and he has definitely found his voice. Logan on the other hand is very mellow and is content with just hanging out, he likes to talk but not quite as loud as Hudson does. It changes things up having two babies but it is a great time!