Thursday, April 28, 2011


My baby boy is 8 months old today!!!

Baby “Nogan” or baby “Wogan” (from the mouths of my adorable nephews) is the best little boy ever! No, really I don’t know what I did to deserve such a sweet, sweet little boy, but I am ever so grateful.

The little dudes accomplishments:

-sleeps through the night…yay for me! (secretly, I miss getting up with him)

-rolls all over the place

-crawls backwards or shall I say scoots backwards (he can't quite get the forward thing down)

-is constantly in the plank position

-loves eating solids (lets be honest this boy has never had problems with eating)

-is in the 75 percentile for height and weight (he is what "they" call thriving)

The little dudes likes/loves:

-mommy and daddy

-baby signing time

-musical toys

-water spray bottle

-being outside

-driving in the car

-still loving his jumperoo and playmat

-bubbles

-likes to be carried around and loves when we dance to music

-his bottle

-being tickled

The little dudes dislikes:

-getting dressed

-having his face washed

-moving his arms to much (pat-a-cake is not an option)

-going to bed at night (just the past 3 nights) I end up going in and rubbing his back for 5 minutes and then he falls asleep

-the wind in his face (who does?)

We love this little man of ours. I hope he will always know how special he is to us. He brings us so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment