Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HUMP DAY!!!

It is official, I am 20 weeks along, which means I am half way there, yay!! My cute husband suprised me with a hump day present (to be honest that is how I found out it is called hump day). The note attached to the present said:

Happy Hump Day!
(because you’re half way and because of what we did to get that thing)



His letter was very sweet and so was his thoughtful present. Thanks Hubby, I love, love, love you!!!

We have been taking some pictures of my growing belly and I think in the last week my belly has doubled in size. Now I am really starting to think I am pregnant or there is actually some proof of it. In fact people are starting to ask me if I have a baby in there (thank goodness I do!) and someone actually offered to carry something for me at the store! There are some nice people out there.

So here is the growing belly pictures. We had three but our middle picture which I believe was 17 weeks seems to be missing so here are the other two.


13 Weeks


20 Weeks (The look on my face says, "Wait a minute, I thought something felt different")

Coming Soon...
Next Tuesday 9:00 a.m. we will finally know the sex of our little baby.

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds real sweet, "because of what we did to get that thing" ! Just kidding, I'm sure he wrote a real sweet card because that's how he is. Cute belly! It looks like you're pregnant now! You definitely won't be mistaken for fat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, getting the belly is so fun, it makes it feel so real.

    ReplyDelete