Saturday, November 20, 2010

12 Weeks Old!!

My baby is twelve weeks old today. Crazy! Life sure has changed since this little man entered our lives and we couldn't be happier. In fact I can quite honestly say that I am in love with my life.

Logan's Favorite Things:
his momma
his daddy
his binki
sucking on his hands
his bouncing chair and swing
watching mom walk around the room
being swaddled
bath time
baby massage
tummy time
talking to mom and dad
watching mom exercise
watching dad dance (I really enjoy this too!)
dancing with mom
his barefoot dreams blanket/doll
laying on his side
his play mat (finally!!)
being held so he is facing out
he loves smiling until we pull out the camera and then he just stares

Nicknames for the Babe:
love bug
little logan or L.L. or little L.
baby
babe
pumpkin
little man
baby logan
smelly

The little man only wakes up once during the night now and it is usually around 4:30 to 5:00 and then he goes back to sleep until 7:30 to 8:00. This is lovely and more then welcomed.

We caught the end of Logan's conversation on camera and I can watch this over and over and my heart melts every time.



The not so simple: The day after a jazz game. I am more tired and he is a little more needy but the snuggling is great.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my Baby Wo-gan! He is so cute! Can't wait to play with him this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the nickname "Baby WoGun" Sometimes I even shorten that to "Wogie"!!

    ReplyDelete