Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving


We had a great time with the Wray family in St. George this past weekend. It was pretty low key for Adam and I since we have the little man now but a little R&R is just what we needed. Grandma Sherrie was great and would watch Logan while we went out for a hot chocolate or hot tubbing or to the new Harry Potter movie (which I loved by the way) but most of our time was spent lounging around.

I am thankful for such great in-laws they are the best and so fun to be around!

I am thankful for my boys, I love them so much!

I am thankful for my family I love them and I missed them this weekend!

On Thanksgiving day Adam set up his camera and we had a little family photo shoot. Josh who is married to Adam's cousin Hannah was the lucky one to be chosen as the camera man but really he just pushed the button to take the picture and never let go so now Adam has 150 plus pictures to go through to find the perfect family picture.

Adam put together a video of our photo shoot and I think it is pretty great. You almost have to watch it once for each person who is in the video because you notice so many funny little things by watching just one person through the whole video.

2 comments:

  1. This is FRIGGIN hilarious!! HAHA! I loved it! I want to save it forever and ever! It's hilarious when suddenly Dustin is up front and then he walks to the back!

    ReplyDelete