Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Big Secret

The Big Secret is that we are not telling people that we are pregnant and it feels like I am on a diet. I feel like I want to stay on the "diet" and not tell anyone that I am pregnant and wait until it feels a little safer. But sometimes I just want to throw it all out the window and tell everyone the great news. I have to say I have cheated a few times and have told a few friends that I am pregnant but really mums the word.

Adam and I thought it would be fun to start blogging about our experience so when we decide to let the news out, our family and friends can come back and read our thoughts, concerns, and excitement.

We are excited for the journey ahead of us even though it still doesn't feel quite real to us yet. I'm sure that will be kicking in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment