Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our First Ultra Sound


We finally had our first doctors appointment last week. I felt like that day would never come. A couple of my friends loved their doctor so I thought I would give him a try. His name is Doctor Terry and his office is at the new IMC hospital in Murray. He was so great, and I couldn't help but like him. Thanks Kelly and Katrina!

We anticipated this appointment with a lot of excitement and nervousness as we hoped for the best news. Luckily Doctor Terry gave us the news we were looking for.

What an amazing feeling it was to actually see our little baby's heart beat! Everything seems to be progressing well right now so that is good news.

This pregnancy has felt real to me for quite sometime but seeing this little baby inside of me made me appreciate this gift my Heavenly Father has given me even more. What a blessing it is to be a woman and be able to carry mine and Adam's child. This is such a great time in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment